Monday, February 25, 2008

A Vision of Students Today

The truth is that I would love to post more tutorials but guys, I am developing my Major Project and my time is limited. Recently, I saw the video "A Vision of Students Today" and I would like to share with you some thoughts.

I was very impressed with this video because it shows the student's perspective of the education today. It seems that many educators began to realize that we should focus on the students; in their interests, skills, their preferred way of learning. When I see a classroom with 100 or more students, it seems to me like a massive production of "knowledge". It seems, that some people care about $$$ and not about the process of education.

I encourage you to watch the video, and share if you want your thoughts with me.

No comments: